Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Trash the Dress . . . Finally!!!

In early January this year, I was fortunate to acquire a wedding gown from a very good friend. Ever since I got this gown, I always wanted to trash it. After several weeks of waiting, and the gown coming back from WPPI Las Vegas and all, I finally did it. I went with photo buddy Andrew Corbell (somewhat related to Nikon/Hasselblad/NIK software master Tony) and another fellow photographer Cristal. This time though Cristal was on the other side of the line as a model. It was her first time modeling since she is always behind the camera. We went to the Jemez Hot Springs , Jemez, New Mexico and here are the results.

The lighting used was one Nikon SB-800 on a pocket wizard and I was able to capture these photos with my trusty Nikon D200 and Cristal's Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 DX lens (which I adore). for more of this series view my Flickr account and CLICK ME!























No comments: